The 21G Mentoring Group is a Ministry of Elijah's Cry, USA


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

God's Message to this Generation Pt 8 of 8

 Please begin with Part 1 
Only read one a day and think about what was said.

"Hello My greatest desire. Yes, I’m speaking to you. You’re my greatest desire, the one I love and want a close relationship with. 
As I promised I will conclude by explaining some of the transformations that will take place once your Mine and we are walking in life together. All the inward transformations take place with in your spirit and as you read My Word the Bible. Then you believe it with My faith in you and put it to work in your life and you will also see many changes happen in your actions, thinking and speech. You will never be the same. I say in My Word that old things will pass away and all things will become new within you. You literally will become a new creation on the inside, a creature that never existed before. I know this is a lot to take in but I’m here with you all along the way offering you My faith to believe and receive all I am saying.
Here’s two Scriptures that describe some of what I am talking about and the meaning of the word transformed. Romans 12:2 (NLT) 2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. 2 Corinthians 3:18 (ESV) 18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
The word translated “transformed” is the Greek #3339 “metamorphoo” which means to change into another form, to transform. “Metamorphoo” is a compound word that is derived from #3326 “meta” and #3445 “morphoo” which means to fashion, to shape, to form. Our English word “metamorphosis” comes from this Greek word. Like the caterpillar that is transformed (metamorphosis) into a butterfly, we are seeking to be transformed into a new being as well. 

As you give your life fully over to Me to become Lord and the Leader of your life, a powerful transformation will take place on the inside of you.
As My child you will be a joint heir with Jesus (Romans 8:17) you will possess in your born-again spirit all He has done, all He possesses, all that He is and all of the kingdom of God and heaven will be contained within you. Your sins are forgiven and the blood of Jesus cleanses you from all sin (1 John 1:7&9), You are more than a conqueror through Christ (Romans 8:37), You are transformed from sinful, unrighteous and unholy to righteous and holy in Him (2 Corinthians 5:17&21 Ephesians 4:24), You are delivered out of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God’s own dear Son (Colossians 1:13), You have His power (Ephesians 1:19-20), You have His life (Galatians 2:20), You have His Spirit (Romans 8:11), His wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30), You have His victory (1 Corinthians 15:57), You have His anointing (1 John 2:20), You have His faith (Galatians 2:20). He (the Spirit of Jesus, the Holy Spirit) lives in you and as He is so are you in this world (1 John 4:17). You are also blessed, holy, accepted, blameless, redeemed, sealed by the Holy Spirit. You will be enabled to do the ministry of Jesus in His love, power and compassion, preach, teach, heal, cast out demons, and raise the dead (John 14:12, Matthew 10:7-8 & Mark 16:15-20).
When you surrender your life to Me and we begin this wonderful relationship I can promise as you stay close to Me and allow Me to lead you and teach you through My Word, My Spirit and My ministers you will never be lacking for excitement. Your life will not only transform from the inside out but as you learn more of Me and follow Me you will also change outwardly in how you act, think and speak. Plus you will be full of all I have mentioned and so much more and with all this you can help Me to help others just as I have helped you through these brief messages. I know it’s a lot to take in. We can just take it one step at a time. 
First, all you have to do is let your life go and hand it over to Me to take the lead. Another words just follow Me. You can pray and talk to Me and tell me this which is giving Me your verbal commitment. All I need from you right now is a decision for you to lay down your life so that I can begin this amazing transformation I have described. 
Next after you have done this then you can contact this man in whom I live and am ministering to you through and tell him your story and all that is happening. He can then direct you in your next steps to take in life with Me. I’m waiting. I’m here. Remember I love you and want an amazing friendship with you but you must be the one to take the first step.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 (NLT) 17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 18 And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ. 

Your Creator,


 -Jesus-
 
 
 
Hear the Story of 
Pastor Steve’s Transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment