The 21G Mentoring Group is a Ministry of Elijah's Cry, USA


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

God's Message to this Generation Pt 4 of 8



Please allow Me to explain in a very simple way why I returned to earth so we could have a wonderful relationship together while you’re here and for all eternity with Me.
As you have probably heard I created man out of the dust of the earth and breathed My life in him. I then put him to sleep and made a woman for his rib. You know them as Adam and Eve. I know this sounds really out there and hard to imagine but remember I'm God and the Creator of the entire universe and all therein. I have no beginning, no end and have always existed. Now that should shake you up a little more. I love you and I can only tell you the truth because there is no lying in Me. I am Truth.  Give Me a chance, you will see.
I blessed Adam and Eve with all in the garden and all they could have ever wanted and needed. I gave them dominion over all that is on the earth and told them to be fruitful and multiply. I even walked and talked with them every day in the garden. I covered them in My glory. We all had a wonderful life together loving each other and enjoying or time together. 
I only asked that they obey one thing. Don't eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil because the day they did they would die both spiritually and physically. They already had personal knowledge of Good, Me! They didn’t need to know evil. Their eating from this tree would separate them from Me and all that I am and all that I had for them.
Unfortunately through lies, deceit and their own selfish desires they did disobey and eat and opened the door to the knowledge of good and evil to all humanity. For their own sake I had to remove them out of the garden because I am holy and the darkness of sin would have been destroyed in the presence of my unapproachable light. It was a grievous day for Me and for them. I can never explain all the pain we went through having to part ways. I did continue to watch over them and their off spring but the rebellion and sin of man became very destructive and intense.
You see when they believed the lie of the serpent and yielded to his will they gave themselves and all mankind who came from them over to his control and all I had given them. They and all mankind then came under the rule of Satan. Man became increasingly more evil as the Evil One began to rule their hearts and the earth.
Since I had given man free will and dominion over all the earth there's nothing I could do accept come down in the form of a Man to get you all back. Jesus came from My seed but his body was from this earth, formed from his mother. Through His virgin birth He came to earth as a Man but with divine blood, pure blood. Not the blood from the original man, Adam.

Romans 5:12-12

No comments:

Post a Comment